- I ask Jimmy every day if I look more tan! I got 2 new bottles of sunless tanning lotion this weekend and they are working!
- I bribed Kendall to eat her dinner with the promise of a cookie. She ate her dinner and guess what? She had no room for the cookie. Mom-1, Child-0.
- I think that Brandi Glanville's book, Drinking & Tweeting, is going to be the next book I read.
- I'm so far behind on RHBH and Teen Mom 2 but I'm using it as motivation to get my butt back on the treadmill.
- After reading all the Blissdom posts, I'm glad I didn't go. Mean Girls? Ain't nobody got time for that!
- I'm currently wearing sweatpants with more holes than a golf course yet I refuse to throw them away.
- I let Kendall eat 3 sticks of string cheese yesterday. Here's hoping she doesn't end up constipated.
- I got more excited than most when Kendall asked me to braid her hair 2 days in a row. This is HUGE, people.
- I love sites like Save1 where you can type in the name to any store you are looking for to find an online discount code or an in-store coupon. Seriously I never shop without checking for a discount first. But a bonus to this site? Every purchase using one of their codes provides a meal to a hungry child!
- I've already started pinning ideas for Kendall's 3rd, Chuck-E-Cheese birthday. I'll be 100 months pregnant and it'll be her last birthday without a sibling. It has to be awesome.
- I will find 500 other things to do to avoid unloading the dishwasher.
- I was shocked to come home from my girls weekend to find that Jimmy did NOT trash the house.
March 27, 2013
SO WHAT! Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if...
Labels: So What