Today I am thankful for:
- Little Miss. I put headphones up to my belly yesterday and felt her dance! Don't worry, it was Amazing Grace she was listening to, not I Can Make Your Bed Rock.
- Friends and family. Kendall is going to be surrounded by love! She's already got so many clothes and toys from everyone and I can't believe how lucky we are.
- WARM WEATHER! Can you believe it's been in the 50s and 60s all week! That's right! I think it's safe to say spring has sprung!
- OPI nail polish. Do they have the BEST names or what? I have Strawberry Margarita on my toes and Pinking of You on my nails.
- Spaghetti and meatballs. Is this ever NOT a good dinner? I mean I could eat it every day!
What are you thankful for?