SO WHAT if...
- I sit Kendall in front of the TV EVERY night at 7 to watch Dora. She LOVES it and screams in excitement when it comes on. I would be a bad mom to deprive her of that joy.
- I wear my sunglasses even when it's only SLIGHTLY sunny. They'll be laughing out the other side of their mouths when I don't have crows feet at 30. Hopefully. No Botox here, just an old friend called PREVENTION.
- I don't own a Snuggie. OK jokes on me, I totally want one.
- I drink a glass of wine every night almost. Mama needs to relax and wind down. Normally I wait till the baby goes to sleep.
- I get my news from US Weekly and People. The real news is just SO depressing.
- I like the Glee rendition of most songs better than the originals. Take Billionaire for example, the original drives-me-crazy but the Glee version, LOVE. Maybe it's the cute new blonde boy singing it that makes me love it so much.
- I don't mind getting up in the middle of the night to feed KP. I call it our "bonding time", or maybe I'm just trying to convince myself it's not so bad to lose sleep.
What are you saying SO WHAT to?