I've seen this floating around on lots of blogs lately and thought I'd give it a go, you know since I don't have anything else for today. So here goes nothing.
If you really knew me...
- You'd know I rub my tongue across the back of my teeth when I'm trying to keep myself from crying. I don't know why but it helps, I swear. I used to yawn to prevent the waterworks but an old boyfriend caught on to that and called me out.
- You'd know that history, geography, science and math are not my strong points. There's a story behind all this that only the people that really know me know.
- You'd know that I got arrested when I was 15 for underage drinking in a public park. That I was on house arrest for 3 months, had to attend 8 AA meetings and serve community service. Yep.
- You'd know I have two middle names and two last names. Well now that I'm married I only have one last name but until then I had two, legally.
- You'd know that I've had the same BFF since kindergarten. We are like sisters and I cherish that friendship as much as my marriage.
- You'd know I've never played Monopoly and don't know any card games besides Go Fish, Solitaire, and Skip-Bo.
- You'd know I fall asleep any time I go to the movie theater. This happened before I became a mom too so I can't even blame it on that.
- You'd know I'm a lot less funny in person than I am on this, here blog. Lame is, in fact, a better word.
- You'd know my favorite movies growing up were Dirty Dancing and Three Men and a Baby.
- You'd know that I am deaf in my right ear and have to wear ear plugs to take a shower. I have a hole in my left eardrum now so we'll see where that goes.
- You'd know that my first car was a yellow VW Beetle.
- You'd know that I HATE those awful emails where you stare at something for a minute and then BAM something scary jumps out. But I love scary movies.
- You'd know that I can fold my tongue into the shape of a W.
- You'd know that I am the worlds worst singer but I love to belt out a good tune at the top of my lungs.
- You'd know that I'd never drive a mini-van. Ever. I don't care how many kids I have.
- You'd know that if I won a trip to Japan or China I'd straight give it away. Wouldn't even make someone pay me for it. Hell I might pay them to take it.
- You'd know that I call my dad's mom Grandma Bella, she calls me Tootsie-Bella, Kendall calls her GG Bella.
How many of those did you know?