- I fell asleep on the couch with Kendall at 8 o'clock last night.
- I'm a bit annoyed at this sudden heat wave we are having right now.
- Last week I stayed up till midnight most nights and this week I have vowed to not do that. Mama needs her 10 o'clock bed time.
- I went to church by myself this week and LOVED it. Like I was able to jot down notes during parts that I found inspiring and it felt good.
- I can't wait for the election to be over. I'm sure the rest of America could agree with me.
- I can't wait till November 15th. Not only is it my BBFF's birthday but it's also the day I get my Big Fat Check from Ebates and this one is gonna be HUGE. I'm telling you, if you haven't signed up yet you are missing out.
- I kinda want to take Kendall to the movies. Like in a theater. I know she wouldn't sit the whole time but I just think it will be so fun, when the day comes.
- I don't get why people like the show Parks and Recreation.
- I missed the SWW 2 year anniversary.
- I got 4 new necklaces this week. Don't worry, they're all being reviewed and there may or may not be a giveaway or discount for a couple. Stay tuned.
- I love Breaking Amish. Love.
- I'm starting to get excited for Kendall's big girl bed even though it won't happen till after Christmas. I just can't wait to snuggle up in bed with her!
- I still don't know who I'm voting for.
- I'm not posting my "taking sponsors" posts anymore, I am still accepting.
- I love to get the mail. Except when it's bills.
October 24, 2012
SO WHAT! Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if...
Labels: So What