- I'm about to blow up your reader with some great holiday posts.
- I think I have the flu, KP too, but that's not what scares me. The "man flu" that is to follow will surely be worse.
- I really need to vacuum but I just can't bring myself to do it and I don't have the strength.
- I leave our Christmas tree lights on 24/7.
- I ate two cans of soup yesterday for lunch.
- I let Kendall watch movies all day for the past two days.
- I'm really hoping we get new bedroom furniture for Christmas this year. Finally. I mean it, our bedroom is an embarrassment.
- I thought it would be fun to make a paper garland for our tree and KP hated it. Screamed when I put it on the tree.
- I'm thinking of taking guest SWW-ers again.
- I'm way more excited to give gifts this year than get. That's a first.
December 5, 2012
SO WHAT! Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...
Labels: So What