- After yesterday's post I wound up eating Burger King for lunch and a corn dog and pizza for dinner.
- I am getting way too used to eating out. I just hate cooking these days.
- I still haven't gotten Jimmy his Valentine's Day present.
- I can't wait to show you Kendall's Valentine's Day pictures. I put a sneak on IG yesterday because I just couldn't wait.
- I already started warming my spring/summer scents in my Scentsy warmers.
- I think I'm more anxious to find out the sex of Baby Dew #2 than I was with Kendall. I think it's because with her I wanted a girl, oh so bad, and this time I'm perfectly content with either.
- I'm annoyed that the bachelor started again. For the love! Am I the only person that doesn't watch that trash?
- I'm in full on maternity clothes today. Pants? Check. Tank? Check. Sweater? Check.
- I ran out, at 7 pm, with my child in a tutu and princess crown, to get C batteries for a new toy I knew would occupy her for the rest of the night.
- My child has been going to sleep much later these days, close to 9. At least she's sleeping later too.
- This is my first month sponsoring other blogs. I think I'm addicted.
- Kendall slept in a dress the other night. Some things are not worth the fight.
- I keep saying I'm going to clean the playroom but it's been a wreck for months.
February 13, 2013
SO WHAT! Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...
Labels: So What