- My baby sprinkle gift cards were burning a hole in my pocket and half of them are already spent.
- I'm excited for vacation, I love the beach, but I think I'm most excited about disconnecting for a solid week.
- I've accepted the fact that this house will never be as clean for Baby Brother's arrival as it was for Kendall's.
- I kinda feel like the whole Google Reader thing was blown way out of proportion.
- I've already got my favorites on Big Brother and one of them may or may not be Elissa.
- I still don't get why some bloggers are "popular".
- My family and I have a running group FB message and it's making me even more excited to spend a week with these crazy people.
- I bought two new hospital outfits for myself and I'm just packing them straight into my bag. I can't wait to have brand new, never worn clothes this time around. I'm hoping it'll help make me feel normal/less disgusting.
- I decided at the last minute that I needed a fresh cut & color before we leave on Friday. Thankfully I have a wonderful stylist and she got me in bright and early yesterday!
- I'm not going to have guest posts while I'm away.
- I suck at laundry. I'm pretty good at all other household chores, I think.
July 3, 2013
SO WHAT! Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...
Labels: So What