I was thrilled when Shannon said I could guest host So What Wednesday! It’s my favorite link up out in blogland! And so, this is what I’m saying ‘So What’ to this week!
· I cry every time I see that Carter’s commercial where the little girl is talking and says “The day I became yours, you became mine.” Waaa!
· I gained 5 lbs in one month (at my last prenatal check up, 16 weeks) and am hoping and praying that at my next appt. that is quickly approaching I see a number much smaller than that
· My boys have been in school for a month and I still get a little teary eyed when I drop them off in the mornings
· I am already picking up Christmas gifts for people. I hate that the stores put out their decorations so early but I am definitely an early shopper when it comes to gifts!
· I have started craving Panchero’s burritos again. When I was pregnant with Brennan I couldn’t stand them and that broke my husband’s heart because they are his favorite! Now I want them again! Go figure!
· I like to dip my toast’s crust in my chocolate milk. I’ve done it since I was a kid.
· I can’t get enough of Fall this year! The scents, the colors, the boots!
· I’m excited to get a 2014 calendar and fill it out. I love filling out a new calendar every year!
And that’s what I’m saying so what to!
Thanks, Shannon, for letting me guest post! Congrats again on your sweet little bundle! I love all the pics, keep ‘em coming!