- I'm kind of over the Christmas decorations being up but the thought of taking them all down makes me twitchy.
- I'm still searching for the perfect New Years resolution. Last year I picked a word and I think I want to do the same this year but finding THE ONE is hard.
- I'm a little bit jealous of James new SleepSack and wish it came in my size.
- Our playroom looks like Toys R Us threw up. I have no desire to organize all of the new things and I know just as soon as I do they'll just wind up all over the floor again anyway.
- I re-washed a load of laundry three times last week because I kept forgetting about it in the washer and there was always a load being refreshed in the dryer. I suck at laundry.
- I'm in a re-do everything funk. I want to redecorate the entire living room, kitchen, dinning room area of our house. Jimmy might kill me.
- I'm thinking of changing my blog design. Again.
- I'm ready for normal life to resume. Normal work weeks for Jimmy, preschool schedule for Kendall and hopefully some down time for us all.
- We took Kendall to see Frozen about a month ago and I've been dying to see it again. Such a cute movie!
- This weeks SWW sucks and I probably should have just skipped it again this week.
January 1, 2014
SO WHAT! Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...
Labels: So What