Today I am thankful for:
- Baby Butterbean. Only 4 more days till the big reveal!
- Blog friends. I'm still feeling the love after receiving Lauren's card.
- Pregnancy symptoms. No one tells you how nerve-racking the first part of pregnancy is. I told myself after the first ultrasound I would feel better but now I just can't wait to see the baby again. Until I can feel him/her moving around in there it's hard to know there's a baby even in there. So the sore boobs, heart palpitations, leg cramps, and gas are my only indications that things are moving along just fine.
- Audio books. I have downloaded 4 on my IPod in the past month and I love that it makes the time at work go by much faster AND I'm "reading" WAY more books this way.
- Great in-laws. I swear I have the BEST around. Love them, wouldn't trade them for anything.
- BIRTHDAY MONTH! You heard right, birthday MONTH! My birthday is the last day of this short month and I like to celebrate for all 28 days. Ok not really but still.
- House-hunting. I'm sure my tune will change once we really get into this home buying stuff but for now I CAN'T wait to see 4 houses on Saturday! Wish us luck!
- Silly mornings. Mr. Husband and I have the craziest mornings. We make up silly songs, play stupid games, and watch Roseanne. I love it.
What are you thankful for?