On my first day home alone with Miss KP I wondered how on earth I'd do "normal" everyday tasks with a newborn attached to me. In just two short weeks I "have it all figured out" and here is a short list of things I can now do "one-handed" aka with Kendall in tow.
- Make & eat a bagel. This includes toasting and cream-cheesing.
- Put on make-up. This was interesting and I apologize to anyone that saw me that day.
- Make a margarita. Does this make me a bad mom?
- Swiffer. Two white, fluffy dogs make this VERY necessary.
- Make babbas. Obviously this was the FIRST thing I learned to master with one hand.
- Update Facebook. Again, very necessary.
- Tend to the fur babies. This includes, but is not limited to, feeding, letting out, and petting.
- Read a book. I'm trying to familiarize myself with What To Expect In The First Year.
- Write this entire blog post. Your welcome.