So what if I...
- Have a flabby tummy. I did just have a baby 6 weeks ago, I'd say that's a DAMN good excuse.
- Eat chicken and noodles over mashed potatoes for breakfast. This is probably why it will take a little longer to lose said flabby tummy. Oh well it's TOTALLY worth it.
- My baby dresses better than me. I live in workout clothes and maternity jeans, she wears Juicy Couture and Ralph Lauren, no big deal.
- Am a little excited to go back to work. It's not really the going back to work part as much as the
mama needs to get her hair didmoney part.
- Have barely drank a lick of water since KP was born. Coke Zero is my water.
- Feel a little bit sorry for the dogs. I try to give them as much loving as they were used to but sometimes I feel like they get neglected. They were our first babies after all.
- I make whole cup of coffee and drink half. Mr. Husband always laughs that 1. I put so much cream in my coffee it no longer resembles coffee, more like milk and 2. I NEVER finish a whole cup. I could get a small, medium or large and drink the same amount no matter what. I just drink it so slow that it's gets cold and I can NOT drink cold coffee.
What are you saying so what to?