This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...
- I let my kid eat a cookie BEFORE dinner last night. Mom of the year, right here.
- In the same fashion, I let her eat a cookie, mixed veggies and a banana for dinner.
- Not cracking my knuckles is turning out to be the hardest resolution I've ever had to make/keep.
- I am craving some girl time. I blame it on being home, alone with a toddler for 4 days straight. Good think Lindsey has invited me out for a little girls/blog dinner date night on the 21st!
- I cannot stand all the football talk that's going on in Twitterland right now. Snoozefest.
- I don't watch the Bachelor. Cannot stand the thought of that show and the tweets that go along with it.
- I left work 4 hours early last Thursday and didn't go pick up Kendall. I needed some "me time" that consisted of getting my car washed, getting my tags renewed, returning some things to Target, and cleaning the house. It.Was.Fabulous.