This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...
- I didn't blog yesterday. It's ok. I didn't have anything worth a shit to talk about so I figured, why bother? Plus I've got some great sponsor stuff for April that I'm working on, can't wait to share with you all!
- I didn't shower yesterday. Monday was a PJ day so I showered and didn't even dry my hair, my hair was still wet when I went to bed, so I really thought it was silly to shower again. Plus, they say it's not good to wash your hair every day, right?
- Kendall begins and ends her day with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- I got so damn used to those 80 degree days last week that this week feels like it's freezing but it's really 60.
- I convinced Jimmy that we needed a water table and bubble machine for the summer months. I mean am I right ladies?!
- I use more gas now than when I worked. I just can't stay in this house every day so even if we go to the grocery store, we go somewhere.
- I'm really contemplating wearing a bikini this summer. If you live in Columbus, beware.
- I get Starbucks any chance I get. I know it's "just coffee" but gah, there's just something about that green and white cup.
- I've been laying in bed, with coffee, catching up on the DVR every morning this week instead of working out.