Oh, what, you thought because I'm sunning my ass on the beach there'd be no SWW? Psh. I enlisted the best of the best for this guest post.
Thanks to Mrs. Dew for letting me take over her little space of blogosphere for an edition of So What Wednesday! I can normally be found blogging at Caffeine & Cocktails.
So WHAT if…
- I giggle every time Shannon abbreves her blog “L.A.I.D.”? I mean, it’s never going to be innocent. Someone is getting laid. Hee hee. Laid.
- I lurk on married and mama blogs and pinterest boards? I mean, I’ll get there one day when I’m ready, but for now it’s like seeing the other side of the fence without having to go through that whole wedding planning or, you know, birthing process.
- I have an insane amount of baby and baby product knowledge thanks to my lurking? Didn’t like a pacifier? I can tell you what to look for. Get a back ache from your baby sling? I can suggest others or tell you how to wear it correctly.
- I am really good at giving baby gifts? I mean, what mom is going to think about their selves when they are prepping for their first baby? There’s chaffing. On the most tender part of the twins. Take care of it.
- While I love all the squishy baby faces on instagram, I don’t need your squishy baby face squished up to your “milk bar”? I got it. You’re standing up for momming rights, blah blah blah. But think about when your kid is a tween and their friends find that photo because the internet and social media is forever. MORITIFYING YOUR CHILD. Yeah, that’s hurt you caused by “artfully” showing your teat. And, I don’t need anymore areola in my life, thankyouverymuch.
- I will probably find a way to make any kids party ready for adults? I mean, who doesn’t like a theme? Having a Dora party? Margaritas! Having an ice cream social? Alcohol floats! Thomas the Train? Everyone gets railed! Hee hee. Railed.
- Shannon and I are just virtual friends? I mean, really, there’s some serious similarities between us…the universe just brought us together in a different sense. It’s like eHarmony, but without the survey. We’re compatible on a deeper level. Bahahaha that’s so corny. We’re snarky and funny. That’s why we’re friends.
- I actually started following Shannon’s blog because of So What Wednesday? I mean, it was short and to the point. It was a “sorry I’m not sorry” before you could hashtag it.
Now, link up here and say your own SO WHATs! Then stop by Caffeine & Cocktails and check me out.
Shameless self promotion.