- I went out to get milk sans make up, greasy hair, no bra and without brushing my teeth first. Yeah, I was that girl.
- I laid down to take a nap yesterday, yes after professing my hatred for napping, and it failed big time. This is why I don't nap.
- I don't know a thing about the presidential election.
- I'm pretty much obsessed with my new Starbucks concoction thanks to this girl. Soy, no water, Chai latte with 2 pumps of pumpkin spice. You're welcome.
- I'm obsessed with Kiki La'Rue and want at least 3 sweaters from their site, right now.
- I'm obsessed with Hey Tell. Obsessed. Ask this girl, or this one, or this one. My HT BFFs.
- I am over the moon excited that KP is in the princess loving stage. Every night we watch either Beauty & the Beast, Cinderella or The Little Mermaid and it makes my girl mom heart happy.
- We skipped church this week. We had an overnight Saturday and woke up late and enjoyed a nice, slow, kid-free morning instead. We needed and deserved that.
- I my lounge clothes don't look cute like Reagan's from Up All Night. Do you ever notice that?
- I drink way more coffee now that we have a Keurig. Afternoon coffee anyone?
- Kendall hasn't used her highchair in about a month yet it's still sitting in the kitchen. I just can't bring myself to put it away just yet.
October 17, 2012
SO WHAT! Wednesday
This week I am saying SO WHAT if...
Labels: So What