- I was so excited to get the Christmas decorations out just so I could start Elf on the Shelf shenanigans.
- I absolutely LOVE it when Kendall asks me to blow dry her hair after bath.
- I pretty much let KP dictate what she wants for breakfast, lunch & dinner. At least I know she'll eat everything I give her that way.
- I really cannot think of anything I want for Christmas past 4 or 5 items.
- I get a
ridiculouslytad bit excited when someone retweets, favorites, or shares something I've posted on Twitter and/or Facebook.
- I tried to get KP to name her Elf on the Shelf something super cute and creative but alas we ended up with Rich. No idea.
- I think going ombre was the best thing I ever did for my hair.
- Seeing Kendall's reaction to all this Christmas stuff makes it all worth it. As if I didn't already love this time of year.
- I hate cleaning out my refrigerator and only do it when absolutely necessary, like if there is a science experiment growing.
- I buy Kendall's Christmas gifts while she's with me.
- I'm jealous of girls that can eat whatever they want and never gain an ounce.
November 28, 2012
SO WHAT! Wednesday
Labels: So What