- I'm too lazy to take KP's potty seat on and off the toilet so when I use her bathroom I sit on her potty ring too.
- I really want to get a new Vera Bradley Turn-Lock wallet but there is nothing wrong with the one I have. I just want a newer pattern.
- I've been letting KP stay up till 9 o'clock lately. She doesn't fight bedtime that way.
- I am suddenly obsessed with skincare. I can't control what's happening to my body right now but I can control my face.
- I still look at my hands to tell my left from my right. Sometimes.
- This weekend is going to be the most exciting weekend we've had all year. We have Disney on Ice Friday, the gender ultrasound Saturday and my birthday Sunday! I cannot wait!
- I've bought myself a few early birthday presents.
- My birthday list is just as lame as my Christmas list was. Well, not to me but to everyone else.
- I have 23 Scentsy bars in my stash but I can't help but want some of the new scents too. Good thing Jimmy is a Scentsy fan too.
- I'm great at a lot of household tasks, laundry is not one of them.
- Avon is launching a new skincare product that is like 7 products in 1 and I cannot wait to try it.
February 20, 2013
SO WHAT! Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...
Labels: So What