- I can't get enough of this new blog design. Jess from Diamond Doll Design is a miracle worker! Seriously, if you are looking for a new look, she's your girl!
- I'm officially addicted to buying Baby Brother new clothes! Who says boy clothes are boring?
- I had an "unfollow" party yesterday. I feel damn good about it too.
- I had intentions of working out the past two night but it just didn't happen. I'm so tired this week.
- We had a total lazy, movie watching, junk food eating day yesterday.
- I love it that Kendall has told me happy birthday every day this week, even though my birthday isn't until tomorrow.
- I spent a lot of my birthday money on Kendall and Baby Brother.
- I feed Kendall oatmeal before bed almost every night. She's not a big dinner eater but I can't stand the thought of sending her to bed without something in her belly.
- I can't wait to fill out my maternity clothes with a legit belly instead of a "did she eat too much?" belly.
- I hate bed time now. It used to be my favorite time of day but now The Toddler Tantrums have invaded our night time routine and it's miserable. Every.Single.Night.
February 27, 2013
SO WHAT! Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...
Labels: So What