- I forgot all about the "31 days of.." challenge until I saw everyone else doing it yesterday.
- I didn't want to write this SWW post. I have a feeling our SWW days our numbered.
- Our 4 year wedding anniversary is tomorrow and we've got nothing planned.
- I was sad that none of Kendall's teachers commented on how cute her snacks were yesterday. I mean I made a Pinterest snack for crying out loud.
- I thin printed leggings are hideous. I'm looking at you Aztec design.
- I really like Bethenny's talk show.
- We have yet to have any real family pictures taken since James has been born.
- Speaking of which, I never sent birth announcements either.
- I will run the dishwasher if it's just to wash bottles. I LOATHE hand-washing bottles.
- I got a nasty comment on my weight loss update last week. I got a super sweet POSITIVE comment in person at the supermarket yesterday.
- I get emotional at the beginning of Lion King. I mean everyone is all excited to see Simba and Mufasa is all proud. It's so fresh on my new mom heart.
- I have no idea what my kids will be for Halloween. Jimmy votes Star Wars. #obviously
October 2, 2013
SO WHAT! Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...
Labels: So What