- I'm already thinking about what my New Years Resolution will be.
- I just fed Kendall pancakes for lunch.
- My perfect night is putting the kids to bed without a fight and snuggling up on the couch.
- I'm having a love/hate relationship with MyFitnessPal.
- I took James out on a playdate in his PJs last week.
- I get excited when Kendall let's me do something with her hair other than putting a clippie in her bangs.
- Kendall's never had her hair cut.
- The thought of Christmas stresses me out this year.
- I'm putting a lamp on my Christmas list. Along with sweatpants and a coffee mug. Lame-o.
- I think about selling our house often but hate the idea of having to redecorate all over again.
- We still have pumpkins on display.
- I get annoyed when I see people decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving has happened.
November 20, 2013
SO WHAT! Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...
Labels: So What