- I have a
majorslight fan girl crush on Nick Jonas. I never got his appeal until we watched the entire first season of Kingdom over two days. And now every time I hear his songs on the radio? SWOON!
- I started the 300/30 day ab challenge again this week. Today was day 3 and I'm not nearly as sore as I was last time I did this. Does that mean my core strength is stronger now?
- I kinda sorta want to learn how to mow the grass. My dad was way too anal about his yard to ever teach me but now Jimmy looks so blissful out there I kinda want to see what it's all about.
- Just kidding I just want an excuse to be away from the kids for an hour and work on my tan.
- This past weekend I treated myself to a pedicure for Mother's Day.
- It has been almost two years since my last pedicure.
- I don't get the #lilyfortarget obsession. There, I said it.
- I think the new season of RHNYC needs to be renamed Cougar Town. Sonja and Carole need to simmer down now. I actually cringed watching last weeks episode.
- I am fully prepared to ugly cry at Kendall's pre-k graduation next week. Her teacher sent home the song they're supposed to practice and just reading the lyrics makes me tear up.
- I'm thinking of dying my hair pink. It's a subtle pink but still...
- James getting his cast off was the highlight of my day/week/month/year. Three weeks doesn't seem like a long time but it is when you are carrying around 35lbs.
- It took nearly 5 years but I've finally found a babysitter that's not a family member.
What are you saying SO WHAT to this week?