I decided maybe it was just the butter in general. I know everyone says to use butter instead of margarine but to those people I say, "pish posh". Also to the people who say you need to separate the wet & dry ingredients into two bowls and then combine, double, "pish posh".
That's right, I use margarine and I throw all of the ingredients into my stand mixer and my chocolate chip cookies have never been so perfect! Thank goodness too because Kendall requests to bake cookies at least once a week.
- 2-1/4 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup margarine or two sticks
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels