I am thankful for:
- Miss KP. She is really starting to look like a baby and less like a newborn these days. She's more alert and she can follow our voices with her eyes now. I love watching her.
- Wine. HALLELUJAH I can FINALLY enjoy some alcoholic beverages! I LOVE and missed my wine and am welcoming it back into my life with open arms. LOVE bottle-feeding.
- Mr. Husband. He is amazing. I mean when I thought that I couldn't love him anymore I find a new pocket of love for him in my heart.
- Cooler Temps. I L.O.V.E. fall and am SO GLAD the weather is cooling down. This means windows open and lots of snuggles on the couch, what's not to love?
- Great friends. Just when I think the gifts for Miss KP have stopped coming another arrives. I cannot express my gratitude to everyone for everything they have done for us, from dinners to groceries to blankets and onesies I appreciate it ALL.
- Aveda products. Have you tried their Air Control hairspray? Enough said.
- Rainy days. We haven't had a rainy day in FOREVER and I am DYING for one! I just want to snuggle in and watch tons of movies that have my name written all over them. Don't ask me why but I NEED it to be rainy to enjoy this.
What are you thankful for?