- My child likes to hold hands while she's going to the bathroom. Kinda gross but also kinda sweet, no?
- I am so happy that I actually kept Jimmy's Father's Day gifts until Father's Day! He and I are both bad a secrets and usually give our gifts way early.
- I had to create a separate "review blog" for some of the things I am doing due to BlogHer's rules. I think you guys will be glad to not have some of that stuff cluttering this one up, right?
- I get annoyed when episodes of RHOC aren't available to view on Bravo's site.
- I always overestimate the amount of fruit I need when I make my famous fruit pizza. It's fruit so it'll never go to waste.
- I've taken a break from exercising the past week to focus on things like getting our housework caught up.
- I don't love my new car. I love my new car payment.
- I'm a bit behind in blogging these days and some days I feel so behind it's not even worth catching up on.
- Kendall and Baby Brother might end up sharing the same birthday. We'll know in about 3 weeks when we schedule the c-section.
- We are still calling him Baby Brother.
- We've barely played on our swing set this summer. We've done tons outside, just not at our house.
June 19, 2013
SO WHAT! Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...
Labels: So What