- I miss Kendall's 7pm bedtime.
- I really think I am going to try this Goodies Box*. I mean 5-8 snacks a month for only $7?! Seems crazy NOT to.
- I really really want to registry stalk this week but I promised my MIL I wouldn't.
- I still haven't decided on whether we will call Baby Brother James or Weston. Thoughts?
- I have every intention of waking up early, before Kendall, every day but it rarely happens.
- I watch Friends reruns when there is nothing else on TV. AKA all the time.
- I was glad when we had a 5 second terrential downpour Monday afternoon. Sometimes you just need a good rain, ya know?
- I'm hoping it rains again one night this week so we have an excuse to take Kendall to see Monsters University.
- I think I am more excited to see Monsters University than Kendall.
- I am disgusted by my pregnant body these days. I am so ready for an "outside baby".
- I have a love/hate relationship with the new video feature on IG. Does it take for.ev.er to load for anyone else?
- I really hate the sound of birds chirping in the morning.
- No one is taking me up on my 50% off ad space sale. I think that blog ad space is becoming a thing of the past.
- I'm really hoping that the next 7-8 weeks go fast but after that I want time to move at snails pace.
June 26, 2013
SO WHAT! Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...
Labels: So What